This is a group where we can collectively share and learn from others on how to DIY, whether it be gardening, home repairs, homesteading, self-reliance, self-sufficiency, permaculture, organics, making your own products, economical cooking, home remedies, auto repairs, and much, much more.
PLEASE NOTE!!! All we ask is that you play nicely with others and not cause trouble, start arguments, disagree agreeably when you don't agree with a post (or just ignore it), and treat others with respect. Members who cause trouble won't be members for long. :-)
Please avoid posting messages of doom and gloom (i.e., the world is coming to an end . . . ) as we will reject, delete, or lock the thread of any such posts. Our goal is for this to be an upbuilding place to be.
- 137 Members
- 26,266 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #Recipe 1,788 threads
- #Homesteading-Skills 1,646 threads
- #Things-Issues-We-Discuss 1,238 threads
- #Frugal-Recipes-and-Cooking 1,007 threads
- #Homesteading-Updates 819 threads
- #Gardening 612 threads
- #Frugal-Hints-Tips 510 threads
- #Natural-Home-Remedies 470 threads
- #Make-Your-Own-Products 328 threads
- #Health-Well-Being 227 threads